The general idea of the wooden game Staka is to stack and win, and the game comes with five modes of play:
- In Duel mode, two players compete to stack figures before their opponent. The first with five figures completed wins the game.
- In Flash mode, the players try to complete the figure against the clock, which is represented by a die that opponents roll and add up.
- In Crash mode, it's the first to crash the construction that loses.
- In Zen mode, take your time, put on your noise-cancelling headsets, and try to complete the twenty challenges in the game.
- In Arte mode, unleash your creativity and build new figures.
1-4 Players, Age 7+, 20-60 Minutes